Click here for article.
- Bank Tour: Heritage Bank – Friday, November 7th in San Jose, CA
- Off Campus Presentation: SRI Ventures – Wednesday, November 12th from 3:00pm – 4:30pm in Menlo Park, CA
- Capital Club Mixer: Knight Ridder Building – Thursday, November 20th at 6:00pm
Check out this article detailing the fine that happened October 21 in Europe.
- Presentation: Wednesday, September 24th at 4:30pm BBC 032 – Technology Credit Union
- Meet the Officers Social: Thursday, September 25th at 5:30pm – The Britannia Arms Downtown (173 W Santa Clara St, San Jose)
- Bank Tour: Friday, September 26th at 10:00am – KeyPoint Credit Union
Thank you all who came to the Fall 2014 orientation on Wednesday, September 10. Dean Steele, Dr. Ivanov, Dr. Pagani, and the BIA officers are impressed by the number of ambitious students whom show interest in the financial sector. This will be a great semester full of learning, growing, and networking.
As explained at orientation, every Wednesday will be a presentation from outstanding financial institutions and banks. This Wednesday, September 17th, we will be hosting Private Ocean, a wealth management firm based in Marin County. Their Founder/Chairman, Richard Stone, will be in attendance, so come ready. If you have questions about, or want to learn more about wealth management- this presentation is for YOU!
Lastly, if you still need to sign up to become a member we will be accepting payments for the next two meetings. Membership for one semester is $35 and for a full year $45. All payments can be made by cash or check (made out to the Banking and Investment Association).
See you on Wednesday!
#WealthManagementWednesday #WMW #BIA
Orientation is September 10th at 4:30 pm in BBC 032. Look forward to an evening of great food, professional networking, and an opportunity to hear about what the Banking and Investment Association can do for you. Doors open at 4:15 pm- We will see you there!